GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Revved

Revved - Samantha Towle 5 stars!! YESSS!! I loved it! I don't have much time to read anymore so I'm a lot pickier nowadays. I can usually tell by the first chapter whether I care to spend time anymore time with the book. Well, I couldn't put this one down. My heart ached after the first chapter and I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Wow. Carrick is swoonworthy but then again I'm kind of partial to racers right now. ;) I got where Andi was coming from for sure but I think having Carrick was worth the risk. Hot. OMG! Hot! But this is Samantha Towle so who would expect anything less. Read it!