GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

When You Make It Home

When You Make It Home - Claire Ashby 4-4.5 stars I really enjoyed this book but was a little disappointed in the way some of the events unfolded. Up until about 50% it had the potential to blow my mind but then it kind of fell short. Mild spoiler... I wanted more to be said about Theo's time in Afghanistan, just a quick flash black would have satisfied me. Then the mess about the reality stars in the book store was a bit unnecessary in my opinion. At times it was hard to remember who certain characters were because there were several and switch was so abrupt. Also I felt the emotional reactions were a bit off. I couldn't tell if the brother was mad at her, or if she was mad at him cause I would have been. Or what the deal was with Her dad and Hazel. A tad creepy and talk about delayed reaction.

Overall, I enjoyed it. The story kept my interest and OMG Theo! I die. *sigh*