GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Return to Grace Street

Return to Grace Street - Ella Dominguez Wow! This series is my favorite of Ella Dominguez's work, hands down. There was so much depth and development that it was easy to get lost in this dark world of lust, lies, and finally liberation. I was so set to hate Victor and trust me, there are a million reason to justify it. He is also his own worst enemy. I loved his transformation, I didn't think it was possible to like him and hope for his redemption but, yeah, I did. He is going down in history as one of my favorite irresistible jerk. Elsa also grew as a person and I was finally able to understand why she was so drawn to Victor and even Mr. Black a little. A real mindf*ck of a story and a must read series!