GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Heartache (Heartache Volume 1)

Heartache (Heartache Volume 1) - Danielle Allen 4.5 stars Roman. Oh my. I didn't know what to think at first. There was a lot of information given up front and I knew that I needed to pay attention to the details which is why it too me a while to get into it. Roman didn't win me over right away because the details about him were a bit hazy. I needed to figure out what his deal was but then as things started to unravel I couldn't put it down. Wow! We all know that Danielle is one of my faves. Each book she turns up the heat just a little more. I can't wait to see what's next. An auto-buy author for me!