GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Fight You

Fight You - Abby McCarthy 4.5 stars! Wow! I was hooked immediately. Abby was able to give justice to a delicate topic without having it overshadow the entire story. Well done. I loved the character development. I loved, loved. loved Daws in this book. I wasn't sure about him in Wreck You but she converted me. This book also allowed us to spend more time with the MC. I look forward to getting the know them. All I kept thinking was poor Skaggs! Lol! I'm also curious about Carlo and the rest of his family. Can't wait to see what else she has in store for us! There was lots of emotion and enough steam to fog up the windows in your house. ;) My only tiny hitch is that I think things between Aubrey and Daws went a little too fast and I wanted to it stretch a little more but at the same time I loved the two of them together. Either way, worth the read!