GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Forgotten Promises

Forgotten Promises - Elle Brooks 4.5 stars! A great conclusion to Promises Hurt, which left us with a doozy of a cliffhanger. I'm glad that we were able to see what happens next for Ethan and Blair. This is the type of story that will give you the feels in all kinds of way. There were warm and fuzzy times, times where Ethan made my heart pound and times where my heart broke for both of them. I hated the abuse Ethan suffered from his dad. A tough thing to make peace with and to move on from in order to become a decent and productive person. It was a very well written story full of emotions. I liked the first book a little better. It took me several tries to get into to this one at the beginning but once it picked up it was fantastic! A good read!