GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Ellen's Submission

Ellen's Submission - James    Keane, Lydia Keane 3.5- 4 stars Hot! All of it! There were some really awesome elements to this story! Every interaction between Sam and Ellen was AMAZING! I don't think I breathed the whole time during the first scene in Sam's apartment. I loved that it was a kinky short story with clues of a possible sequel that involves a club!

Why not five stars?
I felt a little more needed to be done in terms of the story surrounding Ellen and Sam. The story line involving the secondary characters could be tighter. Now if the story was only about Sam and Ellen and only took place in his apartment. 5 stars all day long!