GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Girl Code

Girl Code - L.D. Davis 5 stars! Loved it! Wow! L.D. Davis is officially a master in my book at heart pounding love stories. I knew this was going to kick me in the gut and it did!

photo feels_zpsgp5zpobs.gif

I absolutely devoured Girl Code and I could not put it down. It's about getting a second chance with the one that got away. Leo is to die for and I wanted him for myself! To make him my very own "perfect portable snack." I'm not going to lie, I wanted to choked Tabitha out for her stupid "Girl Code" pact and how strongly she felt about it. Sure, it sounds like a good idea when you're young and naive about life and love. When you don't realize that keeping an agreement like that may cause you to miss out on a chance at true love. When you have no idea that the heart wants what the heart wants and will not take no for an answer. Yeah, suddenly no such much. I also think that pact wasn't so much the issue as it was her own insecurities and willingness to go take a chance at happiness.

Highly recommend!