GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Ting Tang Tony: And the Tale of The Little Erection That Could

Ting Tang Tony: And the Tale of The Little Erection That Could - Kat DeSalle, Kristin Leigh Jones 5 "BIG" stars! This book was freaking awesome! I don't usually care for books written completely in an all male POV but I love me some Tony. He's a true example of how to work with what you've got...and work it well! Not only was it hysterical at times but heart melting too. I guess I never thought about the insecurities a guy may feel as a result of a not so blessed lower region. I have never read anything like this before and I look forward to more from Kat and Kristin. Well done!