GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Locke

Locke - Harper Sloan 4.5 bitter sweet stars! I really had to take my time to think about how to rate this book. I have been a Corps Security Babe from day one! I have craved Locke's story for just as long. My expectations were high. Very high. SUPER HIGH. With each book we knew there was something dark hidden with him and it was a tortuous wait!

When I first started reading this I couldn't stop. My heart was pounding and I could not get enough of him. I wanted MORE and all of it at once! I felt slightly disappointed because in retrospect I think I was expecting the impossible. I stopped reading for a few days and went back to it with a better perspective. I read it slowly that time and took in all the subtleties. It really was everything I wanted looking back.

I will miss them all. The last chapter made me happy and hurt my heart that this chapter of Corp Security is over. I look forward to the next generation.