GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily - Vivian Winslow What? I was all set to love it but when I got to the end I was like...
 photo giphy28_zpsd4612eab.gif

I really hope there is more. It felt like we stopped in the middle not the last book. These were too short to have all these situations happen in such a quick about of time. Lily went through at least 4 men so I didn't feel the connection with the one she finally chose. Oh well, I guess we'll see with Dahlia's story if there is anymore about Lily. This read like TV series. Very entertaining and all kinds of sexy.