GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

McFarland's Farm

McFarland's Farm - Cardeno C. Cardeno C. has quickly become one of my favorites! All of the author's stories are so beautifully written and with so much heart!

photo giphy11_zpsf17e4d99.gif

McFarland's Farm was a short read but I felt like it was the perfect length. It was about the beginning of something and that was enough for me. Sometimes stories don't know when to quit. The couples usually meet, something pulls them apart and finally they get back together. I want to believe that Lucas and Jared never run into anything that keeps them from being happy with one another living on a peaceful farm. It might sound corny but I don't care. I loved those two! Especially Jared, what a great person and perfect for keeping Lucas in line :)

photo giphy10_zps4936e3c9.gif