GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Fragment

Fragment - Ellie Wade I loved this book! I wasn't prepared for the emotions of it. Campbell fell into something that could have easily been me when I was her age. Hell, even now it may still be possible. As a result, she carried a lot of anger on the outside but inside she was falling apart. Luckily, Deacon was there to save her. After all, he is a fireman and saving lives is his specialty.

It was a emotional, sexy and sweet read! Loved everything about it! I am definitely keeping my eye on Ellie Wade. I like her style.