GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Love Discovered in New York

Love Discovered in New York - Danielle Allen 5 stars! This was a fun read! I loved Mya's fiesty attitude. It's rare for me to find a female book lead who doesn't make me want to slap her. I thought she was awesome! Confident and sexy. While she had issues and insecurities, she quickly owned up to them and did what she need to do to make things right. It takes a strong person to admit that you've made a mistake, especially after what she'd done.

Now let's talk about Colton!
 photo giphy5_zpsdca8c4f2.gif

O.
M.
G.

photo giphy4_zpsfd90a9f6.gif

Yeah, it's that serious! Colton is beyond hot! I was honestly surprised by him and I found myself blushing. A lot! I loved everything about him. He was a good guy with sexy and intense qualities or ALPHALICIOUS as I like to call it! Yum!

I'm kind of sort of sad that this was just a novella! I really wanted to spend more time with Colton. I can't wait for the next two Washington Triplet standalone installments where we meet Mya's sisters and hear their stories!