GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Dom Wars: Round Five

Dom Wars: Round Five - Lucian Bane Even though a lot of odd stuff was going on, still 5 stars. I couldn't put it down. My only hang up is that the concept has been lost a little and now we're heading into strange Survivor Island territory. Suddenly who can do the most shocking shit for points is the goal. It's gotten less about being a Dom and more about who will blindly throw away all common sense for a million dollars. I'm starting to wonder why they are still in it. I guess we'll see in round six.