GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Tempting Tatum

Tempting Tatum - Kaylee Ryan 5 stars! This book made my heart happy!

photo happy_zpsb2ccf173.gif

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review!*
SEE GIVEAWAY BELOW!

I love when I can find a book that makes my chest ache with emotion. This one hit dead center! I loved the irresistible charm of Blaise. He had me at "Hey you." I loved how much he loved her.

"You own me, Tate."

photo swooning_zpsef9a858a.gif

Blaise is girl's wet dream. Sexy and sweet, covered in tattoos and full of southern charm. The story had the perfect build and I felt them fall in love. That's not easy to achieve which means Kaylee Ryan is an excellent writer in my eyes! I'm a HUGE fan now!

I highly recommend!

Enter here to win a $25 gift card and ebook copy of Tempting Tatum!