GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Breaking Free

Breaking Free - Alexis Noelle 4 stars! Once I started it I couldn't put it down!!

ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review!

Holly is trying to mentally recover from a recent horrible first date gone deadly & dangerous. She goes decides to enjoy a fun night out with friends by going to a concert and has a hot chance encounter with a mysterious man just outside the venue. Guess who hot guy ends up being...

Ever since the deadly date incident Holly can't bear being touched by anyone except for Drew. She's quickly swept into a whirlwind lifestyle with a rock star and barely has time to analyze why he is different from the rest. All she knows is that she wants to be with him, bad attitude and all.

I liked this story and read it in one sitting. The story flowed effortlessly and I enjoyed it all especially the emotions and attraction between Holly and Drew. I love intense insta-attraction and these two had plenty of it.

Why not 5 stars?

Two reasons...

#1- The story could have been a little longer, a few more chapters would have been nice.

#2- The OMG incident towards the end could have been executed a little differently. I got the point but it was kind of an angry WTF moment for me and I didn't buy it.

Even still it's a good quick hot read and I recommend it.