GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Into the Darkness

Into the Darkness - Kat T. Masen 4.5 "OMG! I could smack this chick for being so blind...and dumb!!" stars!

photo frustated_zps14da98fe.gif

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review*
SEE GIVEAWAY BELOW included a Kindle Fire HD!

On a positive note, I LOVED this freaking book!

Where to start, where to start...

I loved the dual POV. It's always fulfilling to get both sides to a story. I wasn't sure how to feel about Lex at first. To hear Charlotte tell it, he's the devil himself. I disagree completely. He is far from perfect but not nearly as bad as she makes him seem. I would gladly take him off her hands!!

photo mine_zpsb9b9dcf7.gif

I think this story is a classic example of why communication matters and how important it is to get out of your own way and go after what you want!

It also had that chest aching emotion I love. Their connection is strong and undeniable. I know that time can change people but the heart never forgets it's home.

I cannot wait for the sequel!!

photo Iwantitnow_zps97200c11.gif

Why not 5 stars?

Because grown up Charlotte annoyed me! LOL!

Click on my blog link to enter to win a Kindle Fire HD and an ecopy of this book!