GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Electric (The Bay Boys #1)

Electric (The Bay Boys #1) - Emilia Winters 4 stars! A great, super hot read!

I am looking forward to more of the Bay Boys! There is so much potential in this series and more hottness to look forward too! While some girls prefer the hot billionaire type, I just can't resist the everyday working man. While Luke is not at all hurting for money, he is still humble and hardworking. I find that very sexy. I really liked Kate too and saw a lot of myself in her. Strong because she has to be but deep down wished she didn't have to be that way all the time. I think she and Luke make a perfect couple! I'm looking forward to more!