GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Wreck You

Wreck You - Abby McCarthy 4.5 stars!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review!*

ENTER THE FLASH GIVEAWAY BELOW!

I must say that Corbin is YUMMY!!! This is the type of MC book I like to read. I call it ”MC light”. I can still get my bad ass alpha biker fix without all the cringing. I loved that Maura was loved and protected by the guys at the MC but not involved in any of their business. I have a special place in my heart for Marines and Corbin was exactly my type. This book had it all. A bit of drama mixed with just the right amount of hotness. I am definitely a fan of Abby McCarthy!