GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Madam

The Madam - M.  Robinson 4.5 "Low down-dirty" stars!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva Blog in exchange for an honest review* SEE GIVEAWAY LINK BELOW!

For shame Madam!
 photo madam_zps02cdb83d.gif

This is Madam's story told from her POV alone. It's a prequel to VIP, then runs parallel and jumps just a bit into the future. It does't have much to do with the characters from book 1 although she does talk about them. This still should not be read as a standalone because you'll need info from both books to read #3.

As messed up as Madam was, I couldn't help respecting her just a little. We now understand how she came to be Madam and I have to say that I liked this book better than book 1. She knew what she wanted and would take down anyone in her way. Although she was very driven, she cared deeply almost to a fault for certain people and that's what made her likeable. I was happy to discover that she really did have a heart although it was mostly black or should I say money green.

From her perspective she felt she was providing an invaluable service to the Miami elite with her VIPs. She was also a savior to her girls. Caring for them, teaching them and providing a lavish life style in the process.

She really was a master manipulator. She had a very cunning and clever way of hand picking her VIPs and convincing them to do things her way. And she always got her way...

photo molding_zps962d1440.gif

She also taught the VIPs that they had power. Power that brought the most dominant of men to their knees with just a taste.

photo power_zps06a95e87.gif

She was their mother, their mentor and their protector. They loved her for it. That's something she earned from the girls, not something she could demand.
 photo lesson_zps0ed4fcc8.gif

To be honest, Madam's WTF revelation at the end was kind of...

photo ew_zps6cabf829.gif

But I can't say I'm surprised! I thought that was the case but I didn't want to believe it. So yup, she's just as fucked as I thought!

I can't wait for MVP! I can't even predict what's going to happen right now.

Enter below to win a $25 Amazon Gift card and sign copies of VIP & The Madam!

_______________________________________________________________________
Original Post: May 11th 2014
OMG! I freaking knew it!!
Dirty...dirty...dirty, Madam!! In no way should that be cool but it just took things to a whole new level and that made it awesome! #saywhat

photo giphy28_zpsd4612eab.gif

Ugh! Full review to come May 12th!