GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

That Which Destroys Me

That Which Destroys Me - Kimber S. Dawn 4.5 "All I can say is WTF!!" Stars!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review.*
 photo TWDMGR_zps80b77229.jpg

This was very unexpected and very, very hard to read towards the end! I'm left with feelings I can't explain. This for sure tops anything I've read in terms of haunting. DAMN! I don't even know how to review this without spoiling it.

In the beginning I decided that this would be one of those D/s relationship battle books that would eventually work out in the end but I have to admit I underestimated the creepy factor in this story.

photo giphy34_zpsf2bcbbcc.gif

I knew something would come to a head but FUCK!!

photo insane_zpse87ad3df.gif

I hated and loved the shit out of this book!

Why not 5 stars?
Because I'm angry and I will never forget this story!

ORIGINAL POST May 7, 2014
O.M.G...O.M.F.G...I don't even have words. I'm going to go rock back and forth in corner for a while. WHAT THE FUCK!! I need a book about unicorns to read now!

Full review will be posted May 9th.