GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Fade In

Fade In - M. Mabie 5 stars! I loved this book! Great story!

*ARC provided to G the Book Diva blog in exchange for an honest review!*

photo ian-yes_zps033eba63.gif

I've been a little bit of a depressing book slump and I wanted to read something that felt good! This book worked! It was really well written and told a complete story. I loved the way things were handled with Tatum and her failing eyesight. It wasn't an angst filled read per se but it gave what I felt was an honest point of view. I also laughed a lot. I loved the way Tatum and Ben interacted. There was such an amazing connection there. The characters were really well developed and I cared about what happened to them. And let me just say Benny...Oh I loved me some Benny!

Well done, M. Mabie! Rock on to fellow blogger chicks becoming authors! I'm crazy jealous right now but slowly making my way in that direction too!

Visit my blog to enter the Winner Takes all giveaway!