GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

My Clarity

My Clarity - M.  Clarke This was a very sweet story. Maybe too sweet for me. I don't always need realistic but it does need to be believeable. I just didn't buy certain scenarios. Alex seemed very young and her thought process irritated me. Maybe I've just become too cynical or maybe all the guys in my life act too cool to sing songs from Grease at karaoke (and without being completely drunk and doing it on a dare). Never would they *gasp* enjoy it! Lol!

Elijah really was the best thing about this book and his hotness kept me reading.

I tried. I wanted to believe...but...nope. Sorry. I can see how others would really enjoy it but it wasn't for me.

photo giphy9_zpsd2c2da3b.gif