GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Golden Trail

Golden Trail - Kristen Ashley 4.5 Stars! I loved that everything was told completely from his POV. Being in a guys head is always more interesting! Layne was exactly what I needed! I will say that his parenting skills are no where near conventional but he still managed to be very effective. His sons Jasper and Tripp are young alpha's in training and it would be a dream come true to see them in a future series or at least Tripp anyway since Jasper appears to be spoken for (for good, I hope). LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the reappearance of characters from the last two books and how we still get to peek into their lives and see how things are evolving with them. My favorite part was that epilogue. So good! I never wanted it to end! The only down side was how long this damn book was! It took forever to get through. Some scene were unnecessary and it took too long to get the mystery wrapped up in my opinion. Other than that, the story was "golden."