GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Raw

Raw - Belle Aurora 5 "Are you for real?" stars!

I'm hung over and still "Twitch"ing. He is my first obsession of the year!

twitch photo: Twitch tumblr_lh67btDPZA1qafrh6.gif

"Well shit. Somebody got the business."

And I did get the business.

Twitch is very good at giving me the business. But last night was so much more.- Lexi

In the beginning he openly stalks Lexi and instead of her being creeped out by him, she's actually turned on and if I'm going to be honest so was I!! She's gotten in the habit of looking for him and is strangley comforted to find him always lurking. Weird? Yup! Hot? Hell Yeah! We later learn that he has a calculated plan for Lexi and nothing about it is going to be in her favor.

"...would you call what we have a relationship? Personally, I'd call it a give and take. She gives and I take."- Twitch

Dammit! I just loved his morally twisted ass!! There is very little good in Twitch, he'll be the first tell you and his action will convince you even further but DAMN I couldn't help myself from losing it over him!

"If I could eat your pussy all day, every day. I'd fuckin' find a way to make it my job." - Twitch

He would make an excellent employee! I'd hire him in a second.

Lexi knows that he's a bad person but she can't stop herself from falling for him. We soon find out that things aren't always what they appear and perhaps there is a small chance for them but NOOOOO the ending suddenly karate chops you at knees...hard!

are you kidding me photo: are you kidding me areyoukiddingme.gif

There is going to be a sequel, right...right?? PLEASE, PLEASE SAY YES!!! Twitch is going to be in my in my darkest dreams along with Caleb (Dark Duet series), Tony Rawlings (Consequences series), Javier (The Artist Trilogy), and Drew (Underestimated). All are fucked up men I have no business loving and I am powerless to resist them! Nice job, Belle Aurora. I've got a "Twitchy" eye on you!!