GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Untitled

Untitled - Ella Frank 4.8 stars! I am such a fan of this series and Trust was worth the wait. I devoured it once I finally had a chance to give it my undivided attention. I just adore Tate and Logan and it was great seeing them even more in love, more comfortable with each other and themselves. I loved the revisit of characters from the Exquisite series. It's always have time for Cole, he's one if my faves.

photo swooning_zpsef9a858a.gif

Two things that left me scratching my head... the build up with Christopher Walker fell a little flat. And the ending kind of left me like, huh? I even went back and read the last paragraph again thinking that I might of missed something. Not really the punch I wanted to feel and leave me hungover the next day.

Besides those two minor hang ups, nothing but love. Ella Frank did a fantastic job of creating unforgettable characters for me.

photo giphy1_zps262660ad.gif