GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Making Faces

Making Faces - Amy Harmon This is one of the times I wish I had more than five stars to use for rating this book. PHENOMENAL STORY!! JUST WOW!

The only thing I can compare this to is something by Colleen Hoover. If you are a fan of her work then READ THIS BOOK! There is so much depth and love in this story. Masterfully written. I had no idea that I would fall in love with this story immediately. It's the kind that will leave a stamp on your heart forever. I will never forget
it. I cried twice before I even got to 25%! Yeah this is a tearjerker. Hard. Sometimes my tears were happy and sometimes sad but I loved every second!!