GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

VIP

VIP - M.  Robinson 4-4.5 stars. I'm feeling a little mixed.

photo 20012_zps912d4e7f.gif

It was a very long story and I realize all of it was important to paint the picture. I get it. By the end I felt like I knew all of the characters very well. Everything was clear and I understood the outcome however I'm not sure I'm good with it. I don't think I sympathized as much as I wanted to with Sebastian. I wanted him to be stronger. I resented Julia, although I think I identified with her the most in the story. Ysabelle made me want to smack her. Even with all of that going on I still devoured this book so that's gotta say something. lol!