GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Welcome to Sugartown

Welcome to Sugartown - Carmen Jenner 4.5 stars! This book started out a little fluffy. We were introduced to Ana, a sweet little pie maker who spends her days whipping together perfect pie recipes in her sweet little bakery in Sugartown. Yep, all fairytalish and stuff...

dreamy photo: Cinderella, Dreamy tumblr_mhokz1aVJt1r9vi6po5_r1_250.gif

It actually started to remind me of the movie Waitress with Keri Russell (good movie, BTW!)but wait...it gets better. Sexy bad-ass biker Elijah comes to town and enjoys Ana's pies so much that he soon wants more than just a slice! LOL! Then the sweet bubble gummy romance crap ends!

say what photo: say what? say-what.gif

Whoa!! And it's almost as if Madeline Sheehan stepped in smacked the writer in the face! (and I mean that as a compliment!) Then it starts to get interesting. We learn that Elijah is running from a bad past and danger is following him. Call me twisted but as tragedy is happening, I'm jumping up and down with excitement! Elijah would make Deuce's Hell's Horsemen proud! Oh yeah! Just my kind of fuckedupedness!

biker photo: The Biker and The Waitress 5_zps1d7aecc6.png

My only complaint is that I thought it ended in the wrong place. I turned the page and realized it was over! That sucked! I wanted more! It loses half a point for that! Other than that, it rocked!!

For more reviews, book updates and other craziness visit our blog at http://www.rebelbookchicks.com/

Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/rebelbookchicks