GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Just Human

Just Human - Kerry Heavens 3.5 stars. It was a nice but pretty uneventful romance for a good 95% of the book. If I had read this book a year ago, I probably would have given it 5 stars. Now, I am always looking for a twist in the plot. I also like elements of surprise in my stories. Book 1 does end in a cliff that is totally predictable and it makes me want to smack both Liv and Danny. It's what happens when one withholds information for too long and the other jumps to conclusions too fast. I will read book 2 just to see how things play out. Their chemistry is amazing! Danny kept me reading, he is swoon worthy and I did like Liv most of the time...but overall is was just 'eh' for me.