GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Devil's Kiss Trilogy

The Devil's Kiss Trilogy - Gemma James ARC provided by author for an honest review

4 stars for me and here's why. I think it has the components of a great story but there were a few holes in the plot and it took me out of the story a little but not enough for me to hate it. I wish that certain details were explored a little more, sometimes a novella isn't enough time to get a full story out. This story seems much larger than it's intended delivery. I wish there were more flashbacks from her time with Ian and her husband. I really loved the ending but I'm glad that a 4th book is on the way. I bought into the wickedness and weirdness of Gage and how powerless Kayla was at resisting him. I'm a sucker for a twisted bad boy. Gage grew on me at about the 50% mark. Overall I was entertained!

Check out the entire review at http://www.rebelbookchicks.com/blog-tour-reviews.html