GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Love in Between

Love in Between - Sandi Lynn It was a nice story. Luke was a real sweetheart but I felt Lily was a little immature and very over dramatic at times. It was story about two broken people who find each other at the right time. A good choice to cleanse my smutty mind for a short time but don't get me wrong Luke was beyond hot!! The scenes with him were the best part of the book!

One of my favorite quotes:
"Why does he have to be so damn sexy? Why does the universe have to light up every time he smiles? Why does he have to have such a great body? Why does he have to live next door?" Life is just not fair, Lily. LOL!

Yes, it is a cliffie but nothing too dramatic. I'll still be following along!