GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Temptation

The Temptation - Erika Wilde 5 stars (of course!) Our awakened couple continue to explore their limits and Dean gets to live out one of his fantasies, all while making good use of the playroom they recently had built in their basement.

Have I mentioned that I heart Dean!

"A devastating bad-boy grin canted his mouth, the same one he'd used to seduce her back in high school, but now she knew just how potent and compelling everything about Dean Noble was.

"...now that you've coaxed the dominant beast out to play, he's not going anywhere any time soon" -Dean

Loved it and can't wait for more!