GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Worthy of Redemption

Worthy of Redemption - L.D. Davis 4.5 stars. I liked this one sooo much better than Accidentally on Purpose! Kyle was still very flawed, and a little too weak for my taste but Lily rocked! I want to be her! She made the book! She was exactly what Kyle needed to help him learn to be a better person. I now realize that Emmy was not good for him, she was a trigger. Lily was hope. Although Kyle had many flaws, he was not lacking in the Sexy as Hell department! He was ON FIRE even more so than in book 1, now if he could have only taken that confidence and stretched it to other parts in his life he would have scored better for me. Was he redeemed, maybe. Could he have made some different choices, yes! Am I happy with the progress he's made, absolutely!