GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Underestimated

Underestimated - Jettie Woodruff 5 well earned stars! What a journey! I love when a book can make me want something I shouldn't! I love unconventional romance and I love this book!

high five photo: High Five millionangels.gif

The title is perfect and makes so much sense now that I've reach the end! There was a lot of underestimating all the way around, I know that I completely underestimated how this story would effect my emotions.

I love stories that take their time to build and really deliver in the end. This one did for me! The first half was a bit slow yet purposeful. At the time, the slowness was little frustrating but not enough to make me want to stopped reading. I had no idea what I was in for and that things would take the turn they did. By the time I reached the second half, I realized that all of those details and the recalling of emotions were important. It played a big part in helping me understand Morgan's struggle to decide what she knows is right and what feels right to her. Yes, I wanted to slap her often but could see where she was coming from! So, yeah, I got it.

thumbs up photo: thumbs up! 2h7lw78.gif

The author seamlessly converted me in to desperately wanting something I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself! Underestimated was a mixture of Consequences, Captive in the Dark, Fifty Shades, Thoughtless, Safe Harbor, Sleeping with the Enemy and maybe even more if I think about it a little longer. My mind was going crazy! This is definitely going in my favorites!