GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Sing

Sing - C.D. Reiss WOW! What a ride! I've been a loyal fan of Songs of Submission from the beginning and desperately waited for each book to be released. SoS is the story of a talented singer, Monica, and a sexy yet complicated billionaire, Jonathan. But don't be fooled, it's not your typical Fifty Shades of Grey story. Yes, it's erotica and yes there is BDSM but there is so much more. The story is artistic and creative and I devoured every word. I've never read anything that had the perfect balance art and sensuality. Sometimes you have too much of either and the original concept is lost. It was brilliant to release these books as short little stories. It was just enough to satisfy but still kept you on the hook. I'm so sad that it had to end!