GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Resist

Resist - C.D. Reiss I'm such a fan of this series! It keeps getting better and better! Jonathan is just...wow! I felt that he let down his defenses a little bit in this one. He was much for open about his feelings for Monica when in the past he's been little too cryptic. He was even playful at times instead of his usual intensity and this made me fall for him a little more. I can't believe there is only one more book left! I wonder how C.D. will wrap all this up!! Ugh!! This is shaping up to be a 5 star series to me but I'm still holding off until the final book to rate the series as a whole!