GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Unbeloved

Unbeloved - Madeline Sheehan Update:
5 stars! I loved it. It is so cool to see the transformations. We've come a long way since Undeniable. While some of it is bittersweet it is all part of this awesome world and I can't get enough! I love the way the next generation is weaving their way into the story now. Just wow!

What! I had no idea this was LIVE!
Suddenly I'm not feeling very good and need to leave work early! *cough...sniff...just bring me my kindle and I'll be fine by the morning.*

photo freaked_zpsb376b751.gif

____________________________________________________________________
JUNE 30th RELEASE DATE!! WOOT!

#Team Jase #TeamUnderdog

I believe in the redemption of a-holes plus I'm a little crazy and I like to set myself up for disappointment...

photo FBdance_zps97be9114.gif