GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Education of Caroline

The Education of Caroline - Jane Harvey-Berrick Beautiful! I had no idea where book two would lead. I loved every minute of it. I loved Sebastian's beautiful soul, I admired Caro's personal growth and her ability to dig down deep and "get some" (courage, in military speak). I felt at home with a lot of the content having grown up on many Marine Corps bases around the world and then enlisted for a short time myself (I plead temporary insanity on that charge. Lol!) This is a hopeful story that proves even through the worst of times the heart still wants what the heart wants no matter what the brain says.