GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Wildest Dreams

Wildest Dreams - Kristen Ashley Absurdly fantastic! Ridiculously amazing! I loved everything about this book! A true fantasy come to life! Dragons, elves, witches and royalty! Beautiful winter wonderlands, sea voyages with smoking hot sea raiders and some sort of aphrodisiac in the form of a tea that I would love to get hands on. Yum!. All of which were " freaking cool" according to Finnie who got way more than she paid for to adventure in to a parallel universe in hopes of seeing her parents again. The whole concept was far out and crazy but I bought it. I don't care if it didn't make any sense! Frey is all my wildest dreams come to life!! But that was the point. This whole story was a fun fantasy that only KA can write. Loved it!