GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Exquisite

Exquisite - Ella Frank Exquisite was yummy! The cover is very deceiving. I don't know what I expected but what I ended up reading was not it- in a good way!. Yes, there were many steamy moments in the story (peaches is all I have to say!) but there was so much more. I think Lena and Mason were destined to be together except fate had been waiting for the right moment to finally have them meet face to face. The timing was perfect because they ended up needing each other to get through some very difficult tragedies. When one was weak the other had to be fiercely strong, I loved that about them.

On to Entice...!