GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

On Every Street

On Every Street - Karina Halle Wow! Javier blew my mind. I fell for the "villain" hard! I'm so excited about this series now. Totally unexpected! There is so much more than meets the eye with these characters, especially Javier. I'm rooting for his redemption! I hope he doesn't disappoint! TEAM JAVIER!

One of my favorite/heartbreaking moments:

"I stuck the seat belt in my mouth and clamped down, biting as hard as I could, letting the screams roll through me, shaking the car, shaking me to my very being. This was my soul crying, my heart fighting, and they all were losing."

Damn you Javier but I love you!