GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Avoiding Temptation

Avoiding Temptation - K.A. Linde 5 "That's how you do it!" Stars!

This series messed with my head just as hard as the Opportunist series did.

going crazy photo:  ilx2r6_th.gif

For me, the Avoiding and the Opportunist series were rough introductions to a world where not all stories ended with "...and they lived happily every after." Where just wanting something badly enough doesn't make it so and where soul mates ending up together is not always promised!

WTF photo: WTF? WTF.gif
^^ I know right!

It drove me insane but I was hooked at the same time! I love to torture myself with angsty stuff and the Avoiding series has it all! I loved Jack from the moment we met him at the coffee shop and even through times where I knew I shouldn't, especially after all his douchy moves and bad judgement calls. I just couldn't help myself. I loved and hated him with a passion like no other!

Then enters Ramsey! At first, I wasn't feeling him at all. No one compared to Jack-ass in my mind, I felt we were force fed Ramsey because he seemed like the safer choice. But slowly he won me over and I honestly didn't know who I wanted Lexi with anymore. I'm not going to lie, Ramsey showed up with his A-game in book 3! Thus adding to my confusion! Jack or Ramsey? Ramsey or Jack?

what is happening photo: Ahhhh what is happening Ahhhhwhatishappening.gif

My absolute favorite thing about this series is when in the midst of Lexi irking the shit out of me by doing a bunch of dumb things like answering her phone when she shouldn't, saying yes instead of saying no, and not drop kicking bitch face Bekah every time she opened her mouth to speak, she always managed to find a true moment of clarity in every book. Suddenly she would see things for what they really were and make a kickass decision to do what she wanted instead of what everyone else wanted! For that she rocks!

high five photo: High Five tinafey.gif

One of my top 5 All time favorite series! A MUST READ! Love doesn't begin to cover my feelings for it!