GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

Thief

Thief - Tarryn Fisher 5000 stars!! I have never in my life anticipated the release of a book more than I have with Thief! This series has haunted me and effected me in ways that seem ridiculous to those who have managed to resist Tarryn Fisher's Love Me With Lies web!

This was me at the end of The Opportunist!
crying photo: White Horse Taylor_swift_crying_gif_zps9f25ec6b.gif

I was messed up for days after that! Why Oh Why?!! I could not understand!!

This was me at the end of Dirty Red!
angry photo: brave - hitting beam tumblr_inline_mnxscjpSYU1qz4rgp_zps3fc9394b.gif

Leah was a bitch and I was ready for her to be taken down but the wait seemed like forever! My girls and I have spent months discussing possible scenarios and our wishes for Caleb and Olivia.

This was me at the end of Thief!

crying photo: White Horse Taylor_swift_crying_gif_zps9f25ec6b.gif

Right back where I started! A complete emotional wreck. I never wanted it to end! Damn you TF for making me crazy!