GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Edge of Always

The Edge of Always - J.A. Redmerski 5 stars!!

First of all I have to say that this was probably the most unnecessary sequel of the year but I still loved the crap out of it anyway! I was worried that the magic of the first story would be ruined but I was so wrong!

Andrew...oh Andrew. I've felt nothing but PURE LOVE for him ever since Camryn peek over the seat at him on the Greyhound bus.

dreamy photo: Dreamy Jon tumblr_le7nvfGtiN1qzyd6p.gif

This book was a continuation of a story that was already perfect in my opinion. The Edge of Always gives us the opportunity to experience life on the road as Camryn and Andrew talked about before unexpected life circumstances made them postpone their plans. I hated that they had to endure the terrible situation they did in this book, it was so wrong and it sucked!! But it only made their bond stronger. There have never been two people more perfect for each other, even as cheesy as that sounds, it's the truth. With so much passionate love and comfortable companionship between them, they can truly do anything! All they need is each other.

Ugh! My heart just explodes for them!

hearts photo: Jon Hearts in eyes 22a1b75e.gif

Their story was wistful yet so real. It will make you think about the monotony of your life and what you can do to change it. OK, that's enough rambling! Just read it!

For more reviews, book updates and other craziness visit our blog at http://www.rebelbookchicks.com/

Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/rebelbookchicks