GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Unidentified Redhead

The Unidentified Redhead  - Alice Clayton First let me simply state: I LOVED IT!

HOT! HOT! HOT!

It's been ten years since Grace's unsuccessful attempt to make it as an actor. Determined, she returns to L.A. a little older (if you call can 33 years old), thinner, and wiser. She has a chance meeting one night with Hollywood's "next big thing", British hottie Jack Hamilton. His first big U.S. movie is about to be released in a few months and everyone says it will skyrocket his career to super star status.

After their first meeting Jack spares no time letting it be known he's interested in crazy and outspoken Grace. The chemistry between the two is undeniable.

"We never stood a chance trying to fight this..."- Grace.

The problem is Jack is only 24 years old, why would this gorgeous "It" boy be interested in Grace when he has younger and perkier girls constantly throwing themselves at him? My girl Grace decides to choose confidence over insecurity!

"Twenty-four-year-olds were my new favorite thing. I needed to tell Oprah to put that on her list."- Grace

"Crazy, what are you trying to do to me?" he sighed...- Jack

...and soon nothing else matters. Grace only wants Jack and he wants her just as bad!

"Sex God, Wonder Tongue, Mr. Multiple but boyfriend sounds good.- Grace

Grace must stay focused on her own career goals, battle cougar accusations and the urge to stay wrapped in a blissful bubble with Jack. Both of their lives are about to change, will it bring them closer together or pull them apart.

My favorite quote:
"I continued to stare at him marveling at how lucky I was to have him, and I realized, with a start, that he was lucky to have me too."

How do I really feel?:
Did I mention already that this book was... HOT! Some of the best non sex scenes I have ever read along with the real stuff of course! Holy Mama!

This book was so funny, and just perfect to me! No dizzy complications, just a fun ride! I admired everything about Grace. She's the perfect combination of confident, sexy and goofy. She pretty much clubbed Jack over the head and dragged him away, and he didn't stand a chance! I've never had a girl crush before but I do now! I love that Alice Clayton writes such strong female characters. Her books are an automatic read for me going forward . Grace is a list maker "Girls Who Rock!" I also think I'm going to steal some of her moves, too!

Jack was dreamy, sexy as hell and silly. He and Grace just complimented each other so well. He's a list maker "Guys I'm in love with." Alice Clayton just knows how to create men that I would fall for. I love a man who is sexy, silly and carries just enough Alpha without tipping over into controlling, Jack was perfect. I'm starting the sequel now!