GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Edge of Never

The Edge of Never  - J.A. Redmerski ONE OF MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITES!! It's been a while since I cried that hard over a novel! It was passionate, goofy, heartbreaking and inspiring! It had all of the perfect elements of a true love story. (sigh) Andrew Parrish has officially made my very exclusive list of guys that I am in love with (not an easy list to make)! How could you not fall for him? The idea of buying a bus ticket never seemed so romantic! I really liked Camryn,too! She made my list of girls who rock (also difficult to do). She took risks that I don't think that I would have, she really stepped out of her comfort zone which I admired. I've been listening to The Civil Wars for the past few days and I can't help but think of this book! Poison & Wine just does something to me! Loved, Loved, Loved it! J.A. Redmerski, you are definitely on my radar, I see you now! Well done!