GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

In Flight

In Flight - R.K. Lilley If Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You had a child it would be this book. It was an interesting mixture of both story lines with it's own uniqueness and a female lead that's not as annoying. Unlike Ana (FSoG) or Eva (BTY) Bianca willing embraces James's lifestyle and takes to it little too naturally, and it worries her. She also keeps James guessing about her feeling for him which he starts to perceive as indifference and it tears him up! I love Stephan, too! Every girl needs a BFF like him, he's just as Alpha as James which makes him a good protector. I've already started on the second book, I'm really interested to see where Bianca and James end up.