GwendolynGrace

Gwendolyn Grace Books

The Unwanted Wife

The Unwanted Wife - Natasha Anders I really enjoyed this one. Yes, there were hurtful things for Sandro and Theresa to overcome but once everything was out in the open, their whole relationship really changed! It was pretty obvious after that how Sandro felt about Theresa but she refused to believe him and I don't blame her. The exact moment that I feel in love with him was during the scene at the hospital with the balloons! This was a welcomed change from some of the "darker" things I've been reading lately. LOL!